Collegium Charter School continues to grow and we are searching for qualified candidates to join us!
All employees in a Pennsylvania public school must have or be able to obtain a PA Child Abuse Clearance, a PA Criminal Record Check and an FBI Fingerprint Clearance. This includes service providers and substitutes.
Position(s) Available, Starting 2017-2018 School Year
Access Collegium's List of Available Positions for details and application information. Positions available include: Administrative Assistant(s), Helpdesk Technician, Instructional Assistant-Autistic Support, Nurse (PT), Occupational Therapist, School Counselor(s)-Elementary & Middle School, Teacher(s)-5th & 6th Grades, Teacher-Autistic Support, Teacher-ELL Elementary, Teacher(s)-Learning Support All Grade Levels, Teacher(s) Learning Support with Math Concentration for Middle School & High School, Teacher-High School Math, Teacher-Middle School ELA & SS, Teacher-Middle School Science, Teacher-Music with String Concentration, Teacher-High School Science, Teacher-Elementary Technology.
Position(s) Available, Current School Year
1. Teacher, Learning Support: Full-time, permanent positions available immediately. PA Special Education certification is required. To apply, send resume, certification, and completed Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools to HR@ccs.us and indicate "Teacher, LS" in the subject line of your email.
2. Speech Language Therapist: Available immediately. Appropriate PA Speech & Language certification, or license, or pending certification/license (i.e. new graduate) required. This is a full-time, school year position. However, we will consider hiring multiple part-time therapists to fill the position. To apply, forward your resume, a copy of your PA license/teacher certification or license/certification-pending letter and Praxis scores, and a Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools to HR@ccs.us. All documents should be .PDFs. Include in your email subject line the position for which you are applying (ex. Speech Language Therapist) and be sure to include a listing of your certifications in your resume.
3. Receptionist Sub: On-call, as needed, when a Building Receptionist is absent. Experience as a Receptionist, Office Assistant, Customer Service Representative, or similar experience required. To apply, send resume to HR@ccs.us or complete CCS's application and submit to HR@ccs.us.
6. Food Service Subs: Responsibilities include: food prep, clean-up, and cashiering. Food service experience preferred. Monday-Friday, school-days from 8:30/9am-1/1:30pm. Send resume to HR@ccs.us or complete CCS's application and submit to HR@ccs.us.
7. Coaching Position(s): Collegium's Athletics Department is accepting candidates for the following coaching position(s): varsity girls' volleyball assistant coach. All interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Matt McCain, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructional Assistants must possess an Associates degree or 2-years of college credits (approx 48-60 credits) or a PDE Credential of Competency for Special Education Paraeducators in order to be considered for all Instructional Assistant positions. Applicants without the appropriate credentials at the time of interview will be required to satisfactorily complete the PDE Credentials of Competency if offered a position.
PA certified teachers interested in substitute teaching at Collegium should contact Source4Teachers. Source4Teachers "books" all subs for Collegium. Interested in being trained to be a substitute teacher? VisitSource4Teachers and apply today! With the vision of enhancing the educational experience for students, Source4Teachers recruits, hires, trains, places, and manages talented substitute personnel. Additionally,Source4Teachers offers benefits including health insurance and a 401k. Whether you're interested in working one day a week or five, Source4Teachers offer a variety of positions to match your availability and interests.
Salary and Benefits
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and degree(s). There is the opportunity for an annual bonus based upon performance. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, and retirement.
How to Apply
For Administrative and Teaching Positions:
1. Enter your information in this form.
2. Forward your resume, a copy of your PA teacher certification or certification-pending letter and Praxis scores, and a Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools to HR@ccs.us. All documents should be .PDFs. Include in your email subject line the position for which you are applying (ex. Teacher, Secondary Math) and be sure to include a listing of your certifications in your resume.
For All Other Positions:
Collegium Charter School is an equal opportunity employer. All materials submitted are kept on file for 6 months from receipt, and once received are the property of Collegium Charter School.