Collegium Charter School continues to grow and we are searching for qualified candidates to join us!
All employees in a Pennsylvania public school must have or be able to obtain a PA Child Abuse Clearance, a PA Criminal Record Check and an FBI Fingerprint Clearance. This includes service providers and substitutes.
1. Teacher: High School Mathematics. PA Secondary Mathematics Certification required. Applications are processed upon receipt; don't wait to submit information. To apply, forward your resume (PDF format), your PA Teacher Certification, and a competed Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools to HR@ccs.us. Include in your email subject line the position for which you are applying (ex. Teacher, HS Math).
2. Instructional Assistants: Full-time, school-year only (no summer), permanent positions available at the elementary, middle school, and high school levels. Preference will be given to those applicants possessing a PA Teacher Certification. Required – experience working with students/children. Positions include a comprehensive benefits package. For PA certified applicants, working at Collegium as an Instructional Assistant is a great way to "get your foot in the door" of a growing school and position yourself nicely for future classroom teacher openings.Send resume to HR@ccs.us and if applicable, a copy of PA Teacher Certification.
4. Food Service Assistants (part-time and as needed subs): Responsibilities include: food prep, clean-up, and cashiering. Food service experience preferred. Monday-Friday, school-days from 8:30/9am-1/1:30pm. Send resume to HR@ccs.us or complete CCS's application and submit to HR@ccs.us.
5. Coaching Positions: Collegium's Athletics Department is accepting candidates for our middle school girls' basketball assistant coach position. All interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Matt McCain, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. This position will remain open until filled.
We encourage applicants with any PA Teacher certification as well as those interested in filling Instructional Assistant positions to submit an application packet.
Instructional Assistants must possess an Associates degree or 2-years of college credits (approx 48-60 credits) or a PDE Credential of Competency for Special Education Paraeducators in order to be considered for all Instructional Assistant positions. Applicants without the appropriate credentials at the time of interview will be required to satisfactorily complete the PDE Credentials of Competency if offered a position.
PA certified teachers interested in substitute teaching at Collegium should contact Source4Teachers. Source4Teachers "books" all subs for Collegium. Interested in being trained to be a substitute teacher? VisitSource4Teachers and apply today! With the vision of enhancing the educational experience for students, Source4Teachers recruits, hires, trains, places, and manages talented substitute personnel. Additionally,Source4Teachers offers benefits including health insurance and a 401k. Whether you're interested in working one day a week or five, Source4Teachers offer a variety of positions to match your availability and interests.
Salary and Benefits
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and degree(s). There is the opportunity for an annual bonus based upon performance. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, and retirement.
How to Apply
For Administrative and Teaching Positions:
1. Enter your information in this form.
2. Forward your resume, a copy of your PA teacher certification or certification-pending letter and Praxis scores, and a Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools to HR@ccs.us. All documents should be .PDFs. Include in your email subject line the position for which you are applying (ex. Teacher, Secondary Math) and be sure to include a listing of your certifications in your resume.
For All Other Positions:
Collegium Charter School is an equal opportunity employer. All materials submitted are kept on file for 6 months from receipt, and once received are the property of Collegium Charter School.