Collegium Charter School continues to grow and we are searching for qualified candidates to join us!
All employees in a Pennsylvania public school must have or be able to obtain a PA Child Abuse Clearance, a PA Criminal Record Check and an FBI Fingerprint Clearance. This includes service providers and substitutes.
1. Director of Student Services: Full-time, 12 month leadership position. The job description provides an overview of the position's responsibilities and requirements. To apply, send resume, cover letter, PA certification, and PA Standard Application to HR@ccs.us. In the subject line, please indicate: Applicant, Director of Student Services. Application deadline is July 10th.
2. Teacher, MS/HS Special Education/Language Arts: Position available for the 2015-2016 school year. PA Special Education and Secondary English Teacher Certifications required. Application deadline is July 10th. To apply:
1. Enter your information in this form.
2. Forward your resume, a copy of your PA teacher certification or certification-pending letter and Praxis scores, and a Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools to HR@ccs.us. All documents should be .PDFs. Include in your email subject line the position for which you are applying (ex. Teacher, Secondary Special Education/Language Arts) and be sure to include a listing of your certifications in your resume.
3. Instructional Assistants: Full-time, school-year only (no summer), permanent positions available at the elementary, middle school, and high school levels. Preference will be given to those applicants possessing a PA Teacher Certification. Required – experience working with students/children. Positions include a comprehensive benefits package. For PA certified applicants, working at Collegium as a an Instructional Assistant is a great way to "get your foot in the door" of a growing school and position yourself nicely for future classroom teacher openings.Send resume to HR@ccs.us and if applicable, a copy of PA Teacher Certification.
4. Food Service Assistants (part-time and as needed subs): Responsibilities include: food prep, clean-up, and cashiering. Food service experience preferred. Send resume to: HR@ccs.us or complete CCS's application and submit to HR@ccs.us.
We encourage applicants with any PA Teacher certification as well as those interested in filling Instructional Assistant positions to submit an application packet.
Instructional Assistants must possess an Associates degree or 2-years of college credits (approx 48-60 credits) or a PDE Credential of Competency for Special Education Paraeducators in order to be considered for all Instructional Assistant positions. Applicants without the appropriate credentials at the time of interview will be required to satisfactorily complete the PDE Credentials of Competency if offered a position.
PA certified teachers interested in substitute teaching at Collegium should contact the Chester County Intermediate Unit (CCIU) Substitute Teacher Service. The CCIU "books" all subs for Collegium. Interested in being trained to be a substitute teachers? Register for a free, training program!
Salary and Benefits
Compensation will be commensurate with experience and degree(s). There is the opportunity for an annual bonus based upon performance. Full-time employee benefits include: medical, prescription, dental, vision, life, short-term disability, long-term disability, and retirement.
How to Apply
For Administrative and Teaching Positions:
1. Enter your information in this form.
2. Forward your resume, a copy of your PA teacher certification or certification-pending letter and Praxis scores, and a Standard Application for Teaching Positions in Pennsylvania Public Schools to HR@ccs.us. All documents should be .PDFs. Include in your email subject line the position for which you are applying (ex. Teacher, Secondary Math) and be sure to include a listing of your certifications in your resume.
For All Other Positions:
Collegium Charter School is an equal opportunity employer. All materials submitted are kept on file for 6 months from receipt, and once received are the property of Collegium Charter School.