Collegium Charter School offers a variety of effective means of outreach to our families to inform them of how they can get involved in the education of their children, and be active participants in their children achieving at high levels in their core academic subjects, meeting the challenging Collegium Charter School and PA Department of Education academic achievement standards, and assisting their children in the acquisition of the English language.
Collegium provides the following mechanisms for parental outreach:
- Annual Title I (R.A.P.) Open House.
- Annual Title III (E.L.L.) Open House.
- Monthly Board Meetings with an agenda item specific to Student Services.
- Parent-Teacher Conferences, held twice annually (minimally.)
- Parent Information Nights.
- Weekly School Newsletter.
- Parent Information Letters.