School Counseling Services
The mission of our School Counseling Services is to counsel students toward achievement of individual goals, advocate for student needs, and support the pursuit of a college education through a comprehensive and proactive guidance program.
"Today’s young people are living in an exciting time, with an increasingly diverse and mobile society, new technologies, and expanding opportunities. To help ensure that they are prepared to become the next generation of parents, workers, leaders, and citizens, every student needs support, guidance, and opportunities during [childhoood], a time of rapid growth and change. [Children] face unique and diverse challenges, both personally and developmentally that impact academic achievement."
~American School Counselor Association
- Grades K (468 Building): Mrs. Yack
- Grades K & 2 (150 Building): Mr. Ramsey
- Grades 1 & 3 (150 Building): Ms. Edwards
- Grades 4-6 (500 Building): Mrs. Hirst
- Grades 7-8 (515 Building): Mr. Danenhower
- Grades 9-12 (535 Building): Mrs. Wolfe
- Grades 7-12 (515 and 535 Buildings): Ms. Tracey
CCS School/CEEB Code
College Board codes are needed to register for SAT Program tests or send score reports to colleges and scholarship programs. You can choose our code during online registration. The CCS School/CEEB Code is: 395163.