We are always eager to show off our campus and share the excitement with visitors! As Collegium is a very busy school, building tours must always be scheduled in advance and confirmed by the Collegium Enrollment Department. In order to limit disruptions caused by frequent visitors to our classrooms, Collegium offers tours based on a posted schedule. We recognize that some families will have children across multiple grade spans. Whenever possible, we will work with each family to accommodate and customize our tours.
Spring 2019 Tour Schedule*
- Kindergarten: Tuesdays at 10:00 am and 11:00 am
- 1st-4th Grades: Wednesdays at 10:00 am
- 5th and 6th Grades: Wednesdays at 11:00 am
- 7th and 8th Grades: Thursdays at 10:00 am
- 9th-12th Grades: Thursdays at 11:00 am
*Tour availability is not guaranteed. Tours are not offered during the first four weeks of school or the last four weeks of school. Due to large-scale maintenance projects including painting, cleaning, and classroom relocations, tours are not offered during Collegium’s Summer Break.
Collegium Tour Procedures
- Your tour must be scheduled and confirmed with the Collegium Enrollment Department. Unscheduled tours are not provided.
- Tours are scheduled based on the availability of Collegium staff and Collegium buildings.
- One touring family may be represented by no more than two adults and the potential student(s).
- Considering the potential disruption to our students’ education, siblings and other relatives or guests are not permitted to attend tours.
- A family is permitted to schedule one tour. Additional tours for more family members are not available considering the volume of public interest and tour requests.
- If you need to cancel or reschedule a tour, contact the Collegium Enrollment Department prior to the scheduled start time.
- Arriving late will impact the amount of time available for your tour. Families that arrive more than 10 minutes late for their tour will need to reschedule their tour.
- Families participating on a tour or in an Open House event are not permitted record and/or photograph their visit.
- While our tours do include short visits to our classrooms, due to the high volume of prospective families, and in an effort to minimize the disruption to student learning that would occur, Collegium does not permit classroom observations for parents/guardians whose child(ren) is/are not yet participating in the learning environment.
To schedule your tour, please contact the Collegium Enrollment Department.