IMPORTANT: Camp Collegium registration for 2019 will begin on Monday, February 4, 2019.
Camp Collegium 2019
For the 2019 season, Camp Collegium will offer:
- AM/PM snacks provided to all campers.
- Campers registered in the Extended Day option will receive an additional snack after 4:30pm.
- Each camper will receive one water bottle on a daily basis.
- Dedicated science activities will be included in the daily schedule.
- Camp Spirit Days will be celebrated each Friday.
- Weekly updates sent to all registered camp families.
It is our goal to provide your camper with a terrific summer experience. Our campers have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities that include arts and crafts, games, music, sports, and various day trips. Throughout each day, campers are given an opportunity to participate in activities that appeal to their strengths and preferences, as well as explore new activities.
Program and Events for Camp Collegium 2019
All registered families must pay in advance for their registration, weekly tuition, and extended-day tuition (if applicable). All fees are required by Friday, May 24th. Space is limited and we suggest registering immediately.
Camp Collegium 2019 Online Registration
To register children for our Camp Collegium 2019 program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online Camp Collegium 2019 Registration Form (link will be activated at 9:00am on Monday, February 4th).
- Submit applicable 2019 Camp Collegium fees in full (including the $60.00 non-refundable registration fee) to Camp Collegium c/o Collegium Charter School, 435 Creamery Way, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with camper first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 24, 2019.
- Registration fees must be received within 14 days after submitting a completed registration form. Failure to submit your registration fee within 14 days forfeits your camper’s spot in the program. Exceptions will not be considered.
- Registered campers will receive camp confirmation via email within 5-7 business days after their families submit their registration fees.
Camp Collegium 2019 Tuition
Our “Camper” rate is $225.00 for a 5-day week. Our “C.I.T.” rate is $140.00 for a 5-day week. There is no part-time rate. All fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 24, 2019. Refunds will not be processed after Friday, May 24th.
Early Bird Special
If payment in full is received by Friday, March 29th, please deduct 5% from your total camp tuition, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
10% camp tuition discount on additional campers from the same family, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
Weekly Camp Tuition Fees
- Week of June 24th – June 28th ($225.00)
- Week of July 1st – July 5th ($180.00) – Camp is not offered Thursday, July 4th
- Week of July 8th – July 12th ($225.00)
- Week of July 15th – July 19th ($225.00)
Weekly Extended Day Tuition Fees
- Week of June 24th – June 28th ($60.00)
- Week of July 1st – July 5th ($50.00) – Camp is not offered Thursday, July 4th
- Week of July 8th – July 12th ($60.00)
- Week of July 15th – July 19th ($60.00)
Camp Collegium 2019 Fees
In addition to the weekly camp tuition fees and applicable extended day tuition fees, a separate $60.00 non-refundable registration fee (per camper) is required. This fee is not deducted from your camp tuition and is non-refundable. All fees for 2019 Camp Collegium are due by Friday, May 24, 2019.
A “Camper” is any child entering grades K-6th in August 2019.
A “Counselor-In-Training” (C.I.T.) is any child entering grades 7th-10th in August 2019.
Camp Collegium 2019 Session
Our camp session is 7:30am until 4:30pm, Monday, June 24th through Friday, July 19th. Please note – camp will not be in session Thursday, July 4th. Extended days are available, for an additional fee, from 4:30pm – 6:00pm.
Camp Trips and Events
Off-campus field trips and special events take place each Tuesday and Thursday. Take a look at the fun trips and events that have been planned for summer 2019!
- Week of June 24th – June 28th: Urban Air and Legoland
- Week of July 1st – July 5th: Turkey Hill Experience (No Camp on Thursday, July 4th)
- Week of July 8th – July 12th: Elmwood Park Zoo and Treehouse World
- Week of July 15th – July 19th: Citizens Bank Park and West Goshen Park