Athletics at Collegium
Collegium currently fields interscholastic athletic teams for our students in grades 7-12. We also offer intramural sports for our students in grades K-6. This aligns Collegium with PIAA eligibility standards. Student-athletes who intend to participate on an interscholastic sports team(s) for the 2019-2020 school year are required to complete the following forms:
- PIAA Physical Evaluation Form
- PIAA Recertification Form
- Emergency Contact Form
- ImPACT Test Consent Form
Cross Country - High School
Cross Country - Middle School
Soccer - High School Boys
Soccer - Middle School
Volleyball - High School Girls
Volleyball - Middle School Girls
Basketball - High School Boys
Basketball - High School Girls
Basketball - Middle School Boys
Basketball - Middle School Girls
All students in grades 7-12 have the opportunity to participate on our non-competitive team.
Questions about Cheerleading? Contact Jackie Faller.
Baseball - High School
Baseball - Middle School
Lacrosse - High School Girls
Lacrosse - Middle School Girls
- 2019 Boys’ Basketball TCISL Champions
- 2018 Boys’ Cross Country TCISL Champions
- 2018 Girls’ Cross Country TCISL Champions
- 2017 PIAA District I Baseball Semi-Finalist
- 2017 Girls’ Basketball TCISL Champions
- 2016 Volleyball TCISL Champions
- 2016 Girls’ Basketball TCISL Champions
- 2016 Boys’ Basketball PIAA District One Semi-Finalist
- 2015 Boys’ Basketball TCISL Champions
- 2012 TCISL Boys’ Lacrosse Champions (Undefeated)
- 2012 Cross Country TCISL Champions
- 2011 Cross Country TCISL Champions
- 2010 Cross Country TCISL Champions
All students in grades 7-12 interested in trying out for and participating on a Collegium Charter School interscholastic sports team must have a new PIAA Comprehensive Initial Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation completed and filed with our Athletics Department before the first day of tryouts. Physicals MUST be dated on or after June 1, 2019 to be valid for the 2019-2020 school year. For more information, please click on the Sports Medicine resource.
Collegium Charter School’s interscholastic athletic program is a member of PIAA and competes in the Bicentennial Athletic League (BAL). The league offers robust competition in all sports and includes post-season play. The BAL consists of the following schools: Bristol High School, Calvary Christian Academy, Church Farm School, Delaware County Christian School, Dock Mennonite Academy, Faith Christian Academy, Holy Ghost Prep, Jenkintown, Lower Moreland, MaST Charter, Morrisville, New Hope-Solebury, Phil-Mont Christian Academy, Plumstead Christian, The Christian Academy, and Valley Forge Military Academy.
Collegium also competes against other schools in the following athletic leagues: Central League, Chest-Mont League, Friends League, Inter-Act League, Pioneer League, Public League, and Suburban League.