If you are an unenrolled and out-of-school youth experiencing homelessness, please contact Mrs. Natalie Corcimiglia.
Children and youth are eligible for services under the McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act if they have been displaced from their homes and are living in a place that is not fixed, regular or adequate, such as:
- Sharing housing of others due to loss of housing, economic hardship, or similar reason
- In a place not designated as regular sleeping accommodation, such as a vehicle, park, hotel, or campground
- In a homeless or domestic violence shelter or transitional housing placement
- Outside of his/her home as an unaccompanied youth
- In any of the situations listed above as the child of a migrant family
If you believe you may be eligible, please contact Mrs. Natalie Corcimiglia, CCS Homeless Liaison to find out what services and supports may be available. Below are links to resources with further information and details.