Camp Collegium has reached capacity and is no longer accepting new campers this summer. Registration for Camp Collegium 2024 will begin on Monday, February 5, 2024.
For the 2023 season, Camp Collegium will offer two registration options;
- Full-Time Camp Enrollment (Field Trips Are Included): Campers will be registered for 5 days a week for the full 4-week duration of the program. Campers will attend all field trips and be able to participate in any other special activities.
- Part-Time Camp Enrollment (Field Trips Are NOT Included): Campers will be registered for 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) for the full 4-week duration of the program. Campers will not attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays when field trips take place.
For the 2023 season, Camp Collegium will offer:
- Daily breakfast and lunch options will be offered to each camper (no additional charge)
- AM/PM snacks provided to all campers.
- Campers registered in the Extended Day option will receive an additional snack after 4:30 PM.
- Each camper will receive one water bottle on a daily basis.
- Dedicated science, art, music, fitness, and theatre activities will be included in the daily schedule.
- Camp Spirit Days will be celebrated each Friday.
- Weekly updates sent to all registered camp families.
It is our goal to provide your camper with a terrific summer experience. Our campers have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities that include arts and crafts, games, music, sports, and various day trips. Throughout each day, campers are given an opportunity to participate in activities that appeal to their strengths and preferences, as well as explore new activities.
Program and Events for Camp Collegium 2023
All registered families must pay in advance for their registration, weekly tuition, and extended-day tuition (if applicable). All fees are required by Friday, June 2, 2023. Space is limited and we suggest registering immediately.
Camp Collegium 2023 Online Registration
To register children (entering Grades K-8) for our Camp Collegium 2023 program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online Camp Collegium 2023 Registration Form
- Submit applicable 2023 Camp Collegium fees in full (including the $60.00 non-refundable registration fee) in one of the following ways:
a. Online Via SchoolCafe.com: Choose the Camp Collegium option
b. Mail To: to Camp Collegium c/o Collegium Charter School, 435 Creamery Way, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341
c. Submit in person between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:00 pm to our administrative office receptionist, 435 Creamery Way, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341. Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the campers’ first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, June 2, 2023.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the campers’ first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, June 2, 2023.
- Registration fees must be received within 14 days after submitting a completed registration form. Failure to submit your registration fee within 14 days forfeits your camper’s spot in the program. Exceptions will not be considered.
- Registered campers will receive camp confirmation via email within 5-7 business days after their families submit their registration fees.
Camp Collegium 2023 Tuition
- Full-Time Enrollment (Monday – Friday): $900.00 for the 4-week session
- Part-Time Enrollment (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday): $540.00 for the 4-week session.
All fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, June 2, 2023. Refunds will not be processed after Friday, June 2nd.
10% camp tuition discount on additional campers from the same family, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
Weekly Extended Day Tuition Fees
- Week of June 26th – June 30th ($60.00)
- Week of July 3rd – July 7th ($50.00) – Camp is not offered Tuesday, July 4th
- Week of July 10th – July 14th ($60.00)
- Week of July 17th – July 21st ($60.00)
Camp Collegium 2023 Fees
In addition to the weekly camp tuition fees and applicable extended day tuition fees, a separate $60.00 non-refundable registration fee (per camper) is required. This fee is not deducted from your camp tuition and is non-refundable. All fees for 2023 Camp Collegium are due by Friday, June 2, 2023.
Camp Collegium 2023 Session
Our camp session is 7:30am until 4:30pm, Monday, June 26th through Friday, July 21st. Please note – camp will not be in session Monday, July 4th. Campers may be dropped off at camp between the hours of 7:30am – 8:30am. All campers must be present by 8:30am. Campers may be picked up from camp between the hours of 4:00pm – 4:30pm. All campers must be picked up no later than 4:30pm unless registered for the extended day program. Extended days are available, for an additional fee, from 4:30pm – 6:00pm.
Camp Trips and Events
Off-campus field trips and special events take place each Tuesday and Thursday. Take a look at the fun trips and events that have been planned for summer 2023!
- Week of June 26th – June 30th: Fired Up Pottery, Bowling Palace
- Week of July 3rd – July 7th: Lincoln Financial Field Tour (No Camp on Tuesday, July 4th)
- Week of July 10th – July 14th: African Folk Tale Show, Movie Mania
- Week of July 17h – July 21st: Cherry Crest Farm, Camp Cookout Carnival