IMPORTANT: In an effort to protect the health and safety of our campers and camp staff, Camp Collegium will be canceled this summer. We look forward to resuming our program in Summer 2021.
Camp Collegium 2020
For the 2020 season, Camp Collegium will offer:
- AM/PM snacks provided to all campers.
- Campers registered in the Extended Day option will receive an additional snack after 4:30pm.
- Each camper will receive one water bottle on a daily basis.
- Dedicated science activities will be included in the daily schedule.
- Camp Spirit Days will be celebrated each Friday.
- Weekly updates sent to all registered camp families.
It is our goal to provide your camper with a terrific summer experience. Our campers have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities that include arts and crafts, games, music, sports, and various day trips. Throughout each day, campers are given an opportunity to participate in activities that appeal to their strengths and preferences, as well as explore new activities.
Program and Events for Camp Collegium 2020
All registered families must pay in advance for their registration, weekly tuition, and extended-day tuition (if applicable). All fees are required by Friday, May 15th. Space is limited and we suggest registering immediately.
Camp Collegium 2020 Online Registration
To register children (entering Grades K-6) for our Camp Collegium 2020 program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online Camp Collegium 2020 Registration Form (link will be activated at 9:00am on Monday, February 3rd).
- Submit applicable 2020 Camp Collegium fees in full (including the $60.00 non-refundable registration fee) to Camp Collegium c/o Collegium Charter School, 435 Creamery Way, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with camper first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 15, 2020.
- Registration fees must be received within 14 days after submitting a completed registration form. Failure to submit your registration fee within 14 days forfeits your camper’s spot in the program. Exceptions will not be considered.
- Registered campers will receive camp confirmation via email within 5-7 business days after their families submit their registration fees.
Camp Collegium 2020 Tuition
Our rate is $225.00 for a 5-day week. There is no part-time rate. All fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 15, 2020. Refunds will not be processed after Friday, May 15th.
Early Bird Special
If payment in full is received by Friday, March 20th, please deduct 5% from your total camp tuition, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
10% camp tuition discount on additional campers from the same family, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
Weekly Camp Tuition Fees
- Week of June 22nd – June 26th ($225.00)
- Week of June 29th – July 2nd ($180.00) – Camp is not offered Friday, July 3rd
- Week of July 6th – July 10th ($225.00)
- Week of July 13th – July 17th ($225.00)
Weekly Extended Day Tuition Fees
- Week of June 22nd – June 26th ($60.00)
- Week of June 29th – July 2nd ($50.00) – Camp is not offered Friday, July 3rd
- Week of July 6th – July 10th ($60.00)
- Week of July 13th – July 17th ($60.00)
Camp Collegium 2020 Fees
In addition to the weekly camp tuition fees and applicable extended day tuition fees, a separate $60.00 non-refundable registration fee (per camper) is required. This fee is not deducted from your camp tuition and is non-refundable. All fees for 2020 Camp Collegium are due by Friday, May 15, 2020.
Camp Collegium 2020 Session
Our camp session is 7:30am until 4:30pm, Monday, June 22nd through Friday, July 17th. Please note – camp will not be in session Friday, July 3rd. Extended days are available, for an additional fee, from 4:30pm – 6:00pm.
Camp Trips and Events
Off-campus field trips and special events take place each Tuesday and Thursday. Take a look at the fun trips and events that have been planned for summer 2020!
- Week of June 22nd – June 26th: Wells Fargo Center Tour and Park Picnic (West Goshen Park)
- Week of June 29th – July 2nd: Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre and Visit from David Fuller Karate (No Camp on Friday, July 3rd)
- Week of July 6th – July 10th: Urban Air and North Museum of Nature and Science
- Week of July 13th – July 17th: Cherry Crest Farm and Farewell Fiesta