For the 2021 season, Camp Collegium will offer two registration options;
- Full-Time Camp Enrollment (Field Trips Are Included): Campers will be registered for 5 days a week for the full 4-week duration of the program. Campers will attend all field trips and be able to participate in any other special activities.
- Part-Time Camp Enrollment (Field Trips Are NOT Included): Campers will be registered for 3 days a week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday) for the full 4-week duration of the program. Campers will not attend on Tuesdays and Thursdays when field trips take place.
For the 2021 season, Camp Collegium will offer:
- Daily breakfast and lunch options will be offered to each camper (no additional charge)
- AM/PM snacks provided to all campers.
- Campers registered in the Extended Day option will receive an additional snack after 4:30 PM.
- Each camper will receive one water bottle on a daily basis.
- Dedicated science activities will be included in the daily schedule.
- Camp Spirit Days will be celebrated each Friday.
- Weekly updates sent to all registered camp families.
It is our goal to provide your camper with a terrific summer experience. Our campers have the opportunity to enjoy a variety of activities that include arts and crafts, games, music, sports, and various day trips. Throughout each day, campers are given an opportunity to participate in activities that appeal to their strengths and preferences, as well as explore new activities.
Program and Events for Camp Collegium 2021
All registered families must pay in advance for their registration, weekly tuition, and extended-day tuition (if applicable). All fees are required by Friday, June 4, 2021. Space is limited and we suggest registering immediately.
Camp Collegium 2021 Online Registration
To register children (entering Grades K-6) for our Camp Collegium 2021 program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online Camp Collegium 2021 Registration Form.
- Submit applicable 2021 Camp Collegium fees in full (including the $60.00 non-refundable registration fee) to Camp Collegium c/o Collegium Charter School, 435 Creamery Way, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with the campers’ first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, June 4, 2021.
- Registration fees must be received within 14 days after submitting a completed registration form. Failure to submit your registration fee within 14 days forfeits your camper’s spot in the program. Exceptions will not be considered.
- Registered campers will receive camp confirmation via email within 5-7 business days after their families submit their registration fees.
Camp Collegium 2021 Tuition
- Full-Time Enrollment (Monday – Friday): $855.00 for the 4-week session
- Part-Time Enrollment (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday): $495.00 for the 4-week session.
All fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, June 4, 2021. Refunds will not be processed after Friday, June 4th.
10% camp tuition discount on additional campers from the same family, excluding extended day fees and non-refundable registration fees.
Weekly Extended Day Tuition Fees
- Week of June 21st – June 25th ($60.00)
- Week of June 28th – July 2nd ($60.00)
- Week of July 5th – July 9th ($50.00) – Camp is not offered Monday, July 5th
- Week of July 12th – July 16th ($60.00)
Camp Collegium 2021 Fees
In addition to the weekly camp tuition fees and applicable extended day tuition fees, a separate $60.00 non-refundable registration fee (per camper) is required. This fee is not deducted from your camp tuition and is non-refundable. All fees for 2021 Camp Collegium are due by Friday, June 4, 2021.
Camp Collegium 2021 Session
Our camp session is 7:30am until 4:30pm, Monday, June 21st through Friday, July 16th. Please note – camp will not be in session Monday, July 5th. Extended days are available, for an additional fee, from 4:30pm – 6:00pm.
Camp Trips and Events
Off-campus field trips and special events take place each Tuesday and Thursday. Take a look at the fun trips and events that have been planned for summer 2021!
- Week of June 21st – June 25th: United Sports Training Center and Limerick Community Park
- Week of June 28th – July 2nd: Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre and Camp Carnival
- Week of July 6th – July 9th: Elmwood Park Zoo and TreeHouse World
- Week of July 12th – July 16th: Cherry Crest Farm and Camp Picnic (West Goshen Park)