Note: The Counselor-In-Training Program is no longer accepting applications for the 2022 program as the March 11, 2022 deadline has passed. If you’re interested in registering for the 2023 program, please check back in February 2023.
Working in conjunction with each Camp Collegium season, the purpose of our Counselors-in-Training (CIT) program is to develop leadership skills that can be used throughout life and to provide CIT participants with the ability to identify and achieve goals.
CIT Program Requirements
- Participants must be entering 9th or 10th Grade by August 2022.
- All CITs must attend the full four-week session of Camp Collegium.
- Two (2) CIT Recommendation Forms and a CIT Application must be completed.
- Program participants must possess maturity, flexibility, a strong work ethic, and the ability to have fun!
CIT Program Responsibilities
- Help provide a safe and supportive environment for Camp Collegium campers.
- Setup and clean-up for daily lunches.
- Facilitate games and activities for Camp Collegium campers.
- Assist with conflict resolution and modeling positive behavior.
- Familiarize yourself with all of the application materials.
- Accept the responsibilities of a CIT.
- Complete the CIT Application
- Submit two (2) CIT Recommendation Forms by the deadline (3:00 PM, Friday, March 11th).
CIT Program Registration
To register for our CIT 2022 program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online CIT 2022 Registration Form
- Selected CIT program participants are required to pay the CIT program fees in full (including the $60.00 non-refundable registration fee) to CIT Program c/o Collegium Charter School, 435 Creamery Way, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with CIT’s first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, June 3, 2022.
- Registration fees must be received within 14 days after the CIT confirmation email is sent. Failure to submit your registration fee within 14 days forfeits your CIT participation. Exceptions will not be considered.
- Registered CITs will receive a confirmation email. The email will confirm if the child is participating in the program or if the child was added to the program waiting list.
CIT Program Tuition
Our CIT program rate is $560.00 for the full session. There is no part-time rate. All fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, June 3, 2022. Refunds will not be processed after Friday, June 3, 2022.
If your family has a registered Camp Collegium camper and a registered CIT program participant, please deduct 10% from the total CIT program fee. This discount is not applied to extended day fees and the non-refundable registration fees.
Weekly CIT Program Extended Day Fees
- Week of June 27th – July 1st ($60.00)
- Week of July 4th – July 8th ($50.00) – Camp is not offered Monday, July 4th
- Week of July 11th – July 15th ($60.00)
- Week of July 18th – July 22nd ($60.00)
CIT Program 2022 Fees
In addition to the tuition and applicable extended day tuition fees, a separate $60.00 non-refundable registration fee (per CIT) is required. This fee is not deducted from your tuition and is non-refundable. All fees for the 2022 CIT program are due by Friday, June 3, 2022.
CIT Program 2022 Session
Our camp session is 7:30am until 4:30pm, Monday, June 27th through Friday, July 22nd. Please note – camp will not be in session Monday, July 4th. Extended days are available, for an additional fee, from 4:30pm – 6:00pm.
Trips and Events
Off-campus field trips and special events take place each Tuesday and Thursday. Take a look at the fun trips and events that have been planned for summer 2022!
- Week of June 27th – July 1st: United Sports Training Center and Turkey Hill Experience
- Week of July 4th – July 8th: TreeHouse World & Legoland
- Week of July 11th – July 15th: TBA & Cherry Crest Farm
- Week of July 18th – July 22nd: Movie Mania & Camp Carnival