- Written by Sonny Lake
The deadline to apply for the 2023 Counselor-In-Training Program has passed. Registration for the 2024 Camp season will begin on Monday, February 5, 2024.
Working in conjunction with each Camp Collegium season, the purpose of our Counselors-in-Training (CIT) program is to develop leadership skills that can be used throughout life and to provide CIT participants with the ability to identify and achieve goals.
CIT Program Requirements
- Participants must be entering 9th or 10th Grade by August 2023.
- All CITs must attend the full four-week session of Camp Collegium.
- Two (2) CIT Recommendation Forms and a CIT Application must be completed.
- Program participants must possess maturity, flexibility, a strong work ethic, and the ability to have fun!
CIT Program Responsibilities
- Help provide a safe and supportive environment for Camp Collegium campers.
- Setup and clean-up for daily lunches.
- Facilitate games and activities for Camp Collegium campers.
- Assist with conflict resolution and modeling positive behavior.
- Familiarize yourself with all of the application materials.
- Accept the responsibilities of a CIT.
- Complete the CIT Application.
- Submit two (2) CIT Recommendation Forms by the deadline (3:00 PM, Friday, March 10th).
- All Applicants will be notified of their program enrollment via email no later than Friday, March 30th.
CIT Program Registration
Once a CIT applicant is accepted into the 2023 CIT program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online CIT 2023 Registration Form (sent via email to accepted program applicants)
- Selected CIT program participants are required to pay the CIT program fees in full (including the $60.00 non-refundable registration fee) to CIT Program c/o Collegium Charter School, 435 Creamery Way, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with CIT’s first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, June 2, 2023.
- Registration fees must be received within 14 days after the CIT confirmation email is sent. Failure to submit your registration fee within 14 days forfeits your CIT participation. Exceptions will not be considered.
CIT Program Tuition
Our CIT program rate is $560.00 for the full session. There is no part-time rate. All fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, June 2, 2023. Refunds will not be processed after Friday, June 2, 2023.
If your family has a registered Camp Collegium camper and a registered CIT program participant, please deduct 10% from the total CIT program fee. This discount is not applied to extended day fees and the non-refundable registration fees.
Weekly CIT Program Extended Day Fees
- Week of June 26th – June 30th ($60.00)
- Week of July 3rd – July 7th ($50.00) – Camp is not offered Tuesday, July 4th
- Week of July 10th – July 14th ($60.00)
- Week of 17th – July 21st ($60.00)
CIT Program 2023 Fees
In addition to the tuition and applicable extended day tuition fees, a separate $60.00 non-refundable registration fee (per CIT) is required. This fee is not deducted from your tuition and is non-refundable. All fees for the 2023 CIT program are due by Friday, June 2, 2023.
CIT Program 2023 Session
Our camp session is 7:30am until 4:30pm, June 26th through Friday, July 21st. Please note – camp will not be in session Tuesday, July 4th. Extended days are available, for an additional fee, from 4:30pm – 6:00pm.
Trips and Events
Off-campus field trips and special events take place each Tuesday and Thursday. Take a look at the fun trips and events that have been planned for summer 2023!
- Week of June 26th – June 30th: TBA
- Week of July 3rd – July 7th: TBA
- Week of July 10th – July 14th: TBA
- Week of July 17th – July 21st: TBA