The deadline to apply for the 2020 Counselors-In-Training program was Friday, February 28, 2020. Please check back in January 2021 for information on how to apply for the 2021 Camp season.
Working in conjunction with each Camp Collegium season, the purpose of our Counselors-in-Training (CIT) program is to develop leadership skills that can be used throughout life and to provide CIT participants with the ability to identify and achieve goals.
CIT Program Requirements
- Participants must be entering 7th-10th Grades by August 2020.
- All CITs must attend the full week(s) of Camp Collegium in which they are registered.
- Two (2) CIT Recommendation Forms and a CIT Application must be completed.
- Program participants must possess maturity, flexibility, a strong work ethic, and the ability to have fun!
CIT Program Responsibilities
- Help provide a safe and supportive environment for Camp Collegium campers.
- Setup and clean-up for daily lunches.
- Facilitate games and activities for Camp Collegium campers.
- Assist with conflict resolution and modeling positive behavior.
- Familiarize yourself with all of the application materials.
- Accept the responsibilities of a CIT.
- Complete the CIT Application
- Submit two (2) CIT Recommendation Forms by the deadline (3:00 PM, Friday, February 28th).
CIT Program Registration
To register for our CIT 2020 program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online CIT 2020 Registration Form (link will be activated at 9:00 AM on Monday, February 3rd).
- Selected CIT program participants are required to pay the CIT program fees in full (including the $60.00 non-refundable registration fee) to CIT Program c/o Collegium Charter School, 435 Creamery Way, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with CIT’s first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 15, 2020.
- Registration fees must be received within 14 days after the CIT confirmation email is sent. Failure to submit your registration fee within 14 days forfeits your CIT participation. Exceptions will not be considered.
- Registered CITs will receive a confirmation email by Monday, March 16, 2020. The email will confirm if the child is participating in the program or if the child was added to the program waiting list.
CIT Program Tuition
Our CIT program rate is $140.00 for a five-day week. There is no part-time rate. All fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 15, 2020. Refunds will not be processed after Friday, May 15, 2020.
If your family has a registered Camp Collegium camper and a registered CIT program participant, please deduct 10% from the total CIT program fee. This discount is not applied to extended day fees and the non-refundable registration fees.
Weekly CIT Program Tuition Fees
- Week of June 22nd – June 26th ($140.00)
- Week of June 29th – July 2nd ($112.00) – Camp is not offered Friday, July 3rd
- Week of July 6th – July 10th ($140.00)
- Week of July 13th – July 17th ($140.00)
Weekly CIT Program Extended Day Fees
- Week of June 22nd – June 26th ($60.00)
- Week of June 29th – July 2nd ($50.00) – Camp is not offered Friday, July 3rd
- Week of July 6th – July 10th ($60.00)
- Week of July 13th – July 17th ($60.00)
CIT Program 2020 Fees
In addition to the weekly tuition fees and applicable extended day tuition fees, a separate $60.00 non-refundable registration fee (per CIT) is required. This fee is not deducted from your tuition and is non-refundable. All fees for the 2020 CIT program are due by Friday, May 15, 2020.
CIT Program 2020 Session
Our session is 7:30am until 4:30pm, Monday, June 22nd through Friday, July 17th. Please note – camp will not be in session Friday, July 3rd. Extended days are available, for an additional fee, from 4:30pm – 6:00pm.
Trips and Events
Off-campus field trips and special events take place each Tuesday and Thursday. Take a look at the fun trips and events that have been planned for summer 2020!
- Week of June 22nd – June 26th: Wells Fargo Center Tour and Park Picnic (West Goshen Park)
- Week of June 29th – July 2nd: Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre and Visit from David Fuller Karate (No Camp on Friday, July 3rd)
- Week of July 6th – July 10th: Urban Air and North Museum of Nature and Science
- Week of July 13th – July 17th: Cherry Crest Farm and Farewell Fiesta