CCS students in Grades K-8 are encouraged to participate in summer math! Summer Math content on this page is provided for families with rising K-8 Mathematicians!
For the Summer of 2022, our K-8 Mathematicians will work on a skill each week. Find the week, then find your grade level. Click on the links to watch the videos and practice the skills. Be sure to complete the exit ticket each week in order to earn a raffle ticket. Each exit ticket earns you one raffle ticket. All raffle tickets will be entered into a drawing and at the end of the summer, students who participated in the Summer Math fun will be eligible to earn fun prizes like gift cards to their favorite stores!
Week 1: June 27, 2022
Week 2: July 4, 2022
Week 3: July 11, 2022
- Video on Converting Percents, Fractions and Decimals
- Converting Percents, Fractions and Decimals Online Activity
- Converting Percents, Fractions and Decimal Printable
- Video on Multiplying and Dividing Fractions
- Multiplying Fractions Online Activity
- Dividing Fractions Online Activity
- Multiplying and Dividing Fractions Printable
- Online Games with Fractions