Thank you for considering Collegium Charter School for your child/ren’s K-12 education!
The overview below summarizes Collegium’s initial 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment process:
- Initial 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment Period: Families prepare and submit required enrollment materials for their children to participate in Collegium’s 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment Lottery scheduled for Friday, January 20, 2023. Only those Enrollment Submissions that are complete by 4:00 PM, Friday, January 13, 2023, will be included in the Enrollment Lottery.
- 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment Lottery: Our Enrollment Lottery is held only if the number of completed Enrollment Submissions we receive during our initial 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment period exceeds the spaces available in our K-12 grade levels. If necessary, West Chester Area School District families will participate first in our Enrollment Lottery for all grade levels, followed by students from all other Pennsylvania districts. Only those Enrollment Submissions that are complete by our initial 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment deadline will participate in the Enrollment Lottery.
- Enrollment Waiting Lists: Waiting lists, if needed, are formed through the random Enrollment Lottery selection process. If an Enrollment Lottery is not required, waiting lists will form after available grade-level spaces are filled.
- After Our Initial 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment Period: Collegium will continue to process submitted New Student Enrollment materials on a first-come, first-served basis for enrollment or waiting list placement based on space availability. Only complete Enrollment Submissions are added to our Enrollment Waiting Lists based on the order in which the submissions were completed.
Important Dates For 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment
Monday, December 5, 2022, 10:00 AM
Collegium will post the link to our 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment Form on this page and on the homepage of our website. Completed Enrollment Submissions must include an Enrollment Form for each child and the following documents:
December 21, 2022 - January 3, 2023
Collegium is closed for Winter Break, and the Enrollment Department cannot process enrollment materials or provide assistance. We encourage our prospective families to submit enrollment materials before Winter Break so we can spend as much time as possible working with you. After Winter Break, enrollment volumes increase considerably.
Friday, January 13, 2023, 4:00 PM
Our initial 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment period ends. Prospective students whose Enrollment Submissions are complete by this deadline will participate in our 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment Lottery (if necessary). Exceptions to this deadline cannot be made.
Friday, January 20, 2023
If necessary, Collegium will conduct our 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment Lottery. Our Enrollment Lottery is held only if the number of completed Enrollment Submissions received during our initial 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment period exceeds the spaces available in our K-12 grade levels. If the Enrollment Lottery is conducted, West Chester Area School District families will participate first for each grade level, followed by students from all other Pennsylvania districts. Only those Enrollment Submissions that are complete by our initial 2023-2024 New Student Enrollment deadline will participate in the Enrollment Lottery.
AFTER Friday, January 13, 2023, 4:00 PM
Collegium will continue to process submitted New Student Enrollment materials on a first-come, first-served basis for enrollment or waiting list placement based on grade-level availability.
Week of February 6, 2023
Collegium’s Registrar will email enrollment status letters to families whose children are enrolled or waitlisted for the 2023-2024 school year. Please ensure that we have your current email address on file and note that status messages are sent from “email@example.com.” Families are encouraged to check their spam and/or junk folders accordingly.
Before You Begin, Please Gather:
- The child’s Immunization Record. Please send the most recent report available showing the child’s name and a list of immunizations they’ve received. If you don’t have a copy on hand, contact the child’s health care provider. Learn More
- The child’s Birth Certificate. If you don’t have your child’s Birth Certificate, please consider sharing an alternate document from those described in our short video. Learn More
- Two (2) Proof of Residency Documents. Only documents from the “Acceptable Documents To Prove Residency” list at left can be accepted. Learn More
- Your Documents In Electronic Format. Collegium’s New Student Enrollment process is online, only. No paper forms or documents are used. Learn More
Contact Us With Questions
Collegium’s Enrollment Department welcomes your emails (firstname.lastname@example.org), phone calls (610-903-6363), and/or faxes (610-903-6365). To help ensure efficient communications, please add “email@example.com” to your safe sender list!
Interested in 2022-2023 Enrollment?
To pursue enrollment for the current school year (2022-2023), please complete 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment materials. Note: Enrollment materials are school-year-specific. Do not submit 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment materials if your family is only interested in enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year. Families can contact our Enrollment Department for related assistance.
New Student Enrollment Requirements
Exceptions to the requirements below will not be considered.
- All students must reside in Pennsylvania.
- Kindergarten students must be five (5) years of age by August 31st of their Kindergarten year.
- First Grade students must be six (6) years of age by August 31st of their 1st Grade year and must have successfully completed an accredited Kindergarten program.
Acceptable Documents To Prove Pennsylvania Residency
The following documents are acceptable to prove Pennsylvania residency for enrollment. Please share two (2) documents from this list with Collegium’s Enrollment Department:
A) Driver’s Licenses or D.O.T. identification cards (may not be expired);
B) Vehicle Registrations (may not be expired);
C) Credit card bills (must be no older than six (6) months and show the biller’s name, the account owner’s name and address, the account number, and the due date of the bill);
D) Utility bills (electric, gas, water, sewer, cable, or internet bills; must be no older than six (6) months and show the name of the utility, the account owner’s name, the service address, the account number, and the due date of the bill);
E) Deeds or leases (we must receive all pages of the document including the signature page with all parties’ signatures);
F) Mortgage statements (must be no older than six (6) months and show the mortgage company’s name, the account owner’s name/s, the property’s address, the account number, and the due date of the bill); and/or
G) Property tax bills (no older than one (1) year, and must show the property owner’s name(s), the address, the municipality, and the date of the bill).
Join Our Mailing Lists
To receive information about Collegium’s enrollment process, dates, and deadlines, add your family to the appropriate year’s mailing list using the links below. As soon as updates about that school year’s enrollment process are available, we’ll be in touch! Please note that the mailing lists are not Enrollment Submissions and do not place your child/ren on a waiting list for enrollment.
- 2024-2025 Enrollment Mailing List
- 2025-2026 Enrollment Mailing List
- 2026-2027 Enrollment Mailing List
The following school districts provide transportation for Collegium families:
- Great Valley
- Owen J. Roberts
- Unionville-Chadds Ford
- West Chester
- Learn More