Thank you for considering Collegium Charter School for your child/ren’s K-12 education!
The overview below summarizes Collegium’s initial 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment process:
- Initial 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment Period: Families prepare and submit required enrollment materials for their children to participate in Collegium’s 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment Lottery scheduled for Friday, January 21, 2022. Only those Enrollment Submissions that are complete by 4:00 PM, Friday, January 14, 2022, will be included in the Enrollment Lottery.
- 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment Lottery: Our Enrollment Lottery is held only if the number of completed Enrollment Submissions we receive during our initial 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment period exceeds the spaces available in our K-12 grade levels. If necessary, West Chester Area School District families will participate first in our Enrollment Lottery for all grade levels, followed by students from all other Pennsylvania districts. Only those Enrollment Submissions that are complete by our initial 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment deadline will participate in the Enrollment Lottery.
- Enrollment Waiting Lists: Waiting lists, if needed, are formed through the random Enrollment Lottery selection process. If an Enrollment Lottery is not required, waiting lists will form after available grade-level spaces are filled. Only those Enrollment Submissions that are complete will be added to our Enrollment Waiting Lists based on the order in which the submissions were completed.
- After Our Initial 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment Period: Collegium will continue to process submitted New Student Enrollment materials on a first-come, first-served basis for enrollment or waiting list placement based on space availability.
Important Dates For 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment
Monday, December 6, 2021, 10:00 AM
Collegium will post the link to our 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment Form on this page and on the homepage of our website. Completed Enrollment Submissions must include an Enrollment Form for each child and the following documents:
December 20, 2021 - January 2, 2022
Collegium is closed for Winter Break, and the Enrollment Department is not available to process enrollment materials or respond to questions. We encourage our prospective families to submit enrollment materials before Winter Break so we can spend as much time as possible working with you. After Winter Break, enrollment volumes increase considerably.
Friday, January 14, 2022, 4:00 PM
Our initial 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment period ends. Prospective students whose Enrollment Submissions are complete by this deadline will participate in our 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment Lottery (if necessary). Exceptions to this deadline cannot be made.
Friday, January 21, 2022
If necessary, Collegium will conduct our 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment Lottery. Our Enrollment Lottery is held only if the number of completed Enrollment Submissions received during our initial 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment period exceeds the spaces available in our K-12 grade levels. If the Enrollment Lottery is conducted, West Chester Area School District families will participate first for each grade level, followed by students from all other Pennsylvania districts. Only those Enrollment Submissions that are complete by our initial 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment deadline will participate in the Enrollment Lottery.
AFTER 4:00 PM Friday, January 14, 2022
Collegium will continue to process submitted New Student Enrollment materials on a first-come, first-served basis for enrollment or waiting list placement based on grade-level availability.
Saturday, February 12, 2022
We’re very happy to share details regarding our campus-wide Open House scheduled for Saturday, February 12th, from 9:00 AM to Noon. Our event will include:
- Guided and self-guided tours of our K-12 buildings, classrooms, new Performing Arts Center, and Jeffrey W. Dean Theatre
- Family activities like K-12 QR Code Scavenger Hunts and Raffle Prizes
- Appearances by Collegium’s mascot, Carl The Cougar
- A public student rehearsal of our spring musical, The Wizard Of Oz
- Opportunities to speak with administrators, K-12 faculty and staff, and department representatives from General Education, Special Education, Athletics, Child Care Programs, Enrollment, Operations, and more
No RSVP for this event is needed. Please do plan for all family members to wear masks, which will be required at the Open House for COVID-19 mitigation. Exceptions will not be considered.
Week of February 7, 2022
Collegium’s Registrar will mail enrollment status letters to families whose children are enrolled or waitlisted for the 2022-2023 school year. Please ensure that we have your current address on file, as our Registrar’s letters are sent via U.S. Mail.
Before You Begin, Please Gather:
- The child’s Immunization Record. Please send the most recent report available showing the child’s name and a list of immunizations they’ve received. If you don’t have a copy on hand, contact the child’s health care provider. Learn More
- The child’s Birth Certificate. If you don’t have your child’s Birth Certificate, please consider sharing an alternate document from those described in our short video. Learn More
- Two (2) Proof of Residency Documents. Only documents from the “Acceptable Documents To Prove Residency” list at left can be accepted. Learn More
- Your Documents In Electronic Format. Collegium’s New Student Enrollment process is online, only. No paper forms or documents are used. Learn More
Contact Us With Questions
Collegium’s Enrollment Department welcomes your emails (email@example.com), phone calls (610-903-6363), and/or faxes (610-903-6365). To help ensure efficient communications, please add “firstname.lastname@example.org” to your safe sender list!
Interested in 2021-2022 Enrollment?
To pursue enrollment for the current school year (2021-2022), please contact our Enrollment Department for assistance.
New Student Enrollment Requirements
Exceptions to the requirements below will not be considered.
- All students must reside in Pennsylvania.
- Kindergarten students must be five (5) years of age by August 31st of their Kindergarten year.
- First Grade students must be six (6) years of age by August 31st of their 1st Grade year and must have successfully completed an accredited Kindergarten program.
Acceptable Documents To Prove Pennsylvania Residency
The following documents are acceptable to prove Pennsylvania residency for enrollment. Please share two (2) documents from this list with Collegium’s Enrollment Department:
A) Driver’s Licenses or D.O.T. identification cards (may not be expired);
B) Vehicle Registrations (may not be expired);
C) Credit card bills (must be no older than six (6) months and show the biller’s name, the account owner’s name and address, the account number, and the due date of the bill);
D) Utility bills (electric, gas, water, sewer, cable, or internet bills; must be no older than six (6) months and show the name of the utility, the account owner’s name, the service address, the account number, and the due date of the bill);
E) Deeds or leases (we must receive all pages of the document including the signature page with all parties’ signatures);
F) Mortgage statements (must be no older than six (6) months and show the mortgage company’s name, the account owner’s name/s, the property’s address, the account number, and the due date of the bill); and/or
G) Property tax bills (no older than one (1) year, and must show the property owner’s name(s), the address, the municipality, and the date of the bill).
Join Our Mailing Lists
To receive information about Collegium’s enrollment process, dates, and deadlines, add your family to the appropriate year’s mailing list using the links below. As soon as updates about that school year’s enrollment process are available, we’ll be in touch! Please note that the mailing lists are not Enrollment Submissions and do not place your child/ren on a waiting list for enrollment.
- 2023-2024 Enrollment Mailing List
- 2024-2025 Enrollment Mailing List
- 2025-2026 Enrollment Mailing List
- 2026-2027 Enrollment Mailing List
The following school districts provide transportation for Collegium families:
- Great Valley
- Owen J. Roberts
- Unionville-Chadds Ford
- West Chester
- Learn More