IMPORTANT: In an effort to protect the health and safety of our campers and camp staff, Basketball Camp will be canceled this summer. We look forward to resuming our program in Summer 2021.
Collegium Basketball Camp
For the 2020 season, Collegium will offer a Basketball Camp that provides:
- AM/PM snacks for all campers.
- Camp Spirit Jersey Days will be celebrated each Thursday.
- A T-shirt included for each registered camper.
- Basketball instruction for campers entering 2nd-7th Grade.
- Coaching sessions offered by CCS student-athletes and coaching staff.
Coach Markel Jones and CCS’s Boys Basketball Team are excited for their 2nd Annual Collegium Basketball Day Camp. Basketball Camp is designed for boys and girls of all skill levels who are entering 2nd through 7th Grade by August 2020. Activities will emphasize skill development in fundamental areas of the game like passing, shooting, and dribbling, while also promoting a fun and open learning atmosphere.
Program And Events For Collegium Basketball Camp 2020
All registered families must pay in advance for their session fees and Before/After Care fees (if applicable). All fees are required by Friday, May 15th. Space is limited and we suggest registering immediately.
Two sessions will be offered:
- Session #1: Week of June 5th – June 19th | 9:00am until 3:00pm | Before/After Care is available for additional fees. See below.
- Session #2: Week of July 20th – July 24th | 9:00am until 3:00PM | Before/After Care is available for additional fees. See below.
Collegium Basketball Camp 2020 Online Registration
To register children (entering Grades 2nd-7th) for our Collegium Basketball Camp 2020 program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online Collegium Basketball Camp 2020 Registration Form (link will be activated at 9:00am on Monday, February 3rd).
- Submit applicable 2020 Collegium Basketball Camp fees in full to Collegium Basketball Camp c/o Collegium Charter School, 435 Creamery Way, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with camper first and last names indicated on the front. Fees MUST be paid in full by Friday, May 15, 2020.
- Registered campers will receive camp confirmation via email within 5-7 business days after their families submit their session fees.
Collegium Basketball Camp 2020 Session Fees
Monday, February 3rd – Friday, March 20th
$150.00 per session per child if both a completed registration form and full payment are received by the deadline (Friday, March 20th).
Saturday, March 21st – Friday, May 15th
$175.00 per session per child if both a completed registration form and full payment are received by the deadline (Friday, May 15th). This option is only available if space remains after the Early Registration period.
A discount of 10% will be offered for additional campers from the same family, excluding Before/After Care fees. The Sibling Discount does not apply to Walk-In Registrations.
Only available on each Monday of each session.
$225.00 per session per child for walk-in registration. This option is only available if space remains after the Early Registration and Regular Registration periods.
Registrations will not be accepted after Friday, May 15th. Collegium Basketball Camp does not offer a part-time session rate. All fees must be paid-in-full by Friday, May 15th. Refunds will not be processed after Friday, May 15th. Refunds will not be processed for Walk-In Registrations.
Available for each session from 8:00am until 9:00am.
$25.00 per child per session. Refunds will not be processed for Before-Care fees.
Available for each session from 3:00pm until 5:00pm.
$50.00 per child per session. Refunds will not be processed for After-Care fees.