Collegium Soccer Camp
Thank you for your interest and support in Collegium Charter School’s Soccer Program.
Collegium has a well-designed 4-day camp program that will be run by current and former high school soccer players for any girl or boy entering 2nd – 8th grades, under the direction of Coach Boggs and Coach Koliyah, the High School Varsity Coaches.
The focus and mission of the Collegium Soccer Camp is developing a fun-filled environment through a variety of soccer activities to develop skills through positive learning, competitive play, and physical activity that builds each individual player’s confidence and love for the game.
1. Session – August 2nd – 5th (2nd-8th Grade)
The times of each session are:
- 8:00 AM (Drop off no earlier than 7:00 AM)
- 12:00 PM (Pick up no later than 1:00 PM)
The location will be Clovermill Field ( 501 Clovermill Road, Exton, PA 19341)
Things to bring daily:
- Water bottle, preferably large enough with ice.
- Soccer cleats and indoor sneakers
- Shin guards
- Light jacket
- Sunscreen (reapplied if needed)
- A comfortable mask/face covering that will be worn during camp (periodic breaks will be given)
- Please bring a snack as there will be no lunch included.
If you have a soccer ball feel free to bring it with you.
Collegium Basketball Camp
For the 2021 season, Collegium will offer a Basketball Camp that provides:
- AM/PM snacks for all campers.
- Camp Spirit Jersey Days will be celebrated each Thursday.
- A T-shirt included for each registered camper.
- Basketball instruction for campers entering 2nd-7th Grade.
- Coaching sessions offered by CCS student-athletes and coaching staff.
Coach Markel Jones and CCS’s Boys Basketball Team are excited for their 2nd Annual Collegium Basketball Day Camp. Basketball Camp is designed for boys and girls of all skill levels who are entering 2nd through 7th Grade by August 2021. Activities will emphasize skill development in fundamental areas of the game like passing, shooting, and dribbling, while also promoting a fun and open learning atmosphere.
Program And Events For Collegium Basketball Camp 2021
All registered families must pay in advance for their session fees and Before/After Care fees (if applicable).
Three sessions will be offered
- Session #1: Week of June 14th – June 17th | 9:00am until 3:00pm | Before/After Care is available for additional fees. See below.
- Session #2: Week of July 19th – July 22th | 9:00am until 3:00PM | Before/After Care is available for additional fees. See below.
- Session #3: Week of July 26th – July 29th | 9:00am until 3:00PM| Before/After Care is available for additional fees. See below.
Collegium Basketball Camp 2021 Online Registration
To register children (entering Grades 2nd-7th) for our Collegium Basketball Camp 2021 program, please complete the following steps:
- Access and submit our online Collegium Basketball Camp 2021 Registration Form (link will be activated at 9:00am on Monday, May 17th).
- Submit applicable 2021 Collegium Basketball Camp fees in full to Collegium Basketball Camp c/o Collegium Charter School, 435 Creamery Way, Suite 300, Exton, PA 19341.
- Fees must be submitted in a sealed envelope with camper first and last names indicated on the front.
- Registered campers will receive camp confirmation via email within 5-7 business days after their families submit their session fees.
Collegium Basketball Camp 2021 Session Fees
$125.00 per session per child if both a completed registration form and full payment are received.
A discount of 10% will be offered for additional campers from the same family, excluding Before/After Care fees. The Sibling Discount does not apply to Walk-In Registrations.
Only available on each Monday of each session.
$175.00 per session per child for walk-in registration. This option is only available if space remains after Regular Registration periods.
Available for each session from 8:00am until 9:00am.
$25.00 per child per session. Refunds will not be processed for Before-Care fees.
Available for each session from 3:00pm until 5:00pm.
$50.00 per child per session. Refunds will not be processed for After-Care fees.