Due to large-scale cleaning projects, classroom reconfigurations, and limited employee availability, building tours are not offered during our Summer Break. All enrolled families are invited to see our campus, buildings, and classrooms during our Meet The Teacher events scheduled for mid-August. We will resume self-scheduled building tours in September.
Since 1999, thousands of families within Chester County and beyond have selected Collegium for their children’s K-12 education. We are always eager to share the excitement with visitors! Tours are self-scheduled by prospective families based on the availability of our Bilingual Enrollment Specialist.
Note: All tours must be pre-scheduled and confirmed; we do not permit unscheduled tours of our buildings.
- One (1) tour per family; If you want to visit more than one building, please let us know in the notes section and we’ll do our best to accommodate your request
- No more than two (2) adults may attend a tour for a prospective family
- To limit disruptions in our hallways and classrooms, please make childcare arrangements for children below age four (4)
- Families are encouraged to arrive five (5) or ten (10) minutes early for their scheduled/confirmed tour
- Due to our limited tour availability and the confirmed tours for other prospective families, arriving ten (10) minutes late for a confirmed tour will require the tour to be rescheduled
Questions or need more information? Contact Collegium’s Enrollment Department by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (610-903-6363).