2022-2023 Sibling Enrollment
Hello, Collegium Families! We greatly appreciate your support of Collegium Charter School for your children’s K-12 education.
Thanks to Pennsylvania’s Charter School Law (the Law), Collegium offers preferential enrollment for “Siblings” of our currently enrolled students. Under the Law, “Siblings” are defined as:
- Siblings by birth
- Adopted Siblings
- Foster Siblings
- Wards subject to legal guardianship* or other children related by blood or marriage to the currently enrolled CCS student’s family who are living with that family in a regular parent-child relationship and who are dependent upon the current student’s parents/guardians for support.
*A signed court order or a completed and notarized guardianship form is required to document guardianship status.
Our Sibling Enrollment for the 2022-2023 school year begins at 9:00 AM on Monday, November 8, 2021, and ends promptly at 4:00 PM on Friday, November 19, 2021. Please see the sections below for more detail about the process.
Collegium’s Enrollment Department reviews all Sibling Enrollment materials to determine if they are complete at the deadline of 4:00 PM on Friday, November 19, 2021. Sibling Enrollment Submissions received after that deadline and/or that are incomplete at the deadline will not be considered for 2022-2023 Sibling Enrollment processing. Instead, those children’s submissions will be included in Collegium’s 2022-2023 New Student Enrollment process beginning Monday, December 6, 2021.
Please Note: Sibling Enrollment is not guaranteed.
- Collegium must receive all required 2022-2023 Sibling Enrollment materials by 4:00 PM on Friday, November 19, 2021; and
- Collegium’s Registrar must confirm that space is available to enroll each Sibling.
2022-2023 Sibling Enrollment Dates—Two Weeks Only
Monday, November 8, 2021, 9:00 AM – Collegium’s 2022-2023 Sibling Enrollment begins with the posting of our Sibling Enrollment Form to this page and the “News & Notes” section of Collegium’s homepage.
Friday, November 19, 2021, 4:00 PM – 2022-2023 Sibling Enrollment ends. Only complete submissions received by the 4:00 PM, November 19, 2021, deadline will be processed for preferential Sibling Enrollment. No exceptions to this deadline are possible.
December 2021 – Our Registrar will mail notifications regarding Sibling Enrollment status to each family who submits complete Sibling Enrollment materials by our 4:00 PM, Friday, November 19, 2021, deadline. Please ensure that Collegium has your family’s correct mailing address on file, as our Registrar’s notifications are sent by regular U.S. Mail.
Documents Required For Sibling Enrollment
Documents That Prove Residency For Enrollment
Please provide two (2) documents from the list below. Note that all items must be removed from envelopes and unfolded before being scanned/photographed.
- Driver’s Licenses or D.O.T. identification cards (may not be expired);
- Vehicle Registrations (may not be expired);
- Credit card bills (must be no older than six (6) months and show the biller’s name, the account owner’s name and address, the account number, and the due date of the bill);
- Utility bills (electric, gas, water, sewer, cable, or internet bills; must be no older than six (6) months and show the name of the utility, the account owner’s name, the service address, the account number, and the due date of the bill);
- Deeds or leases (we must receive all pages of the document including the signature page with all parties’ signatures);
- Mortgage statements (must be no older than six (6) months and show the mortgage company’s name, the account owner’s name/s, the property’s address, the account number, and the due date of the bill); and/or
- Property tax bills (no older than one (1) year, and must show the names of the property owner/s, the address, the name of the municipality, and the date of the bill).